Laughing Dog Arts

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rocky


Here is my tough guy Rocky. He is a Pit Bull. See the poor little teddy bear in his vicious jaws? Rocky likes to take his teddy bear on walks, carrying teddy all the way to the river and part way back. I usually have to bring teddy home. Once I left him in the woods where Rocky had dropped him and the next day he was gone, never to be seen again. I think a coyote took it. Maybe that teddy is in a coyote den somewhere, entertaining the pups.
Be well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Martha Bright said...

That is too cute!! Was Rocky mad you left Teddy?? Wabi has Terry, a teddy bear that Shreed had when I met him. Wabi mauls Terry. She stands on him and kneads him until he is kind of smushed. Rocky is so scary, carrying that teddy bear around. My heart beats faster just looking at him.

Jan said...

Rocky wasn't mad, he doesn't get mad. He still has the one in the photo. Yes, isn't he the scary one;-)