Laughing Dog Arts

Sunday, January 3, 2010

ATC Workshop

I went to my friend April's house yesterday where she was hosting an ATC (Artist Trading Card) making workshop. Some of us had made these before and some of us had not. The photo shows April's table covered with all the bits and bobs that can be used in making these cards. Everyone had a great time, there was much laughter and good natured teasing going on.
This photo shows the results of a few hours of play by some very creative women. ATC's are so addictive, I'll bet you can't make just one!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

audrey said...

Jan, Red River is going to be a beauty when you finish it. It is already stunning. I really like what you are doing with it.
The ATC workshop looks like it was a lot of fun. I would love to participate in one of those. You're right - once you make one, it becomes an addiction.
Thank you for the nice comment today, Jan.
♥ audrey

Jan said...

Thanks Audrey. I'm having a good time with Red River, trying not to rush it and just take my time, although I admit I don't rush much of anything;-)