Laughing Dog Arts

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Cwtch growing up

My little found kitten is growing!

Big round eyes!
He is entertained by watching videos for cats on the computer screen.
Cwtch is as big as Roscoe now, although still weighs less.  He goes on walks with us all the way to the river which is half a mile.  He gets a little scared crossing the field, and won't go past the cows if they are too close.  But he especially loves walking through the woods and climbing trees, pouncing on leaves.  He has an appointment with the vet on Saturday to get neutered which I hate to do but it must be done.  He is so much fun!  I hope the neutering doesn't change his personality.

2 comments:

Patty said...

What a beautiful cat! I love the photo of the three of them. Bet
Roscoe's glad he made friends while the kitten was small.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It's so good when our critters get along so well. Tyson is back for a visit and he and Bosco have picked up the issues they had when he lived here. Mostly they get along well, but I don't really leave them alone together. My SIL's cats are neutered and they all play just as much as they ever did. Hope your's does too.
xx, Carol