Laughing Dog Arts

Sunday, May 30, 2010

How to help with the oil spill

Everyone has heard about the oil spill and all the horrid things that are happening because of it.  Did you know there is something you can do about it?  It may be a small thing, but every little bit helps.  You can collect hair and sign up to send it to the people who are making Hair Booms. 

Go here to sign up. http://www.matteroftrust.org/

Here is a You Tube video that shows what a good job the hair booms can do to help clean up the oil spills:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W68L53WkIAw

I sent off a bag yesterday.

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled blog posts...............
Be well. 

5 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering how to do the hair thing....but hadn't investigated it yet...so there ya go. We are each of us angels but with only one wing. There to help the others to fly.

Nancy said...

Thank you for posting this. Will make sure my hairdresser knows about it. I saw something in the paper recently about it, too. I am sure praying about this... heartsick over it.

yoborobo said...

I wonder if dog hair works? What an interesting idea this is. The Gulf story is just heartbreaking. xo Pam

sjmcdowell said...

Jan thank you so much for this information.

I wonder if cat hair would help??

Hugs,

Susan

Anonymous said...

Stop by my blog for My Summer GiveAway ! !
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo