Laughing Dog Arts

Friday, February 19, 2010

New display



I want to welcome my newest follower, my cousin Karen. Thanks for visiting and commenting, Karen! Maybe I will have to give you a little present next time you come visit me.

I removed the woven necklaces from my display board and put up my collection of fiber art/ mixed media postcards and ATC's. Some of the ATC's are more accurately ACEO's since they are ones I bought on Etsy. The dog ones for instance. In the center I put a couple of pieces I created, also the Valentine plaque that Anne gave me. I will remove my own pieces when I have more ATC's to put up. Anyone want to send me one? I'll make one for you if you do.

Be well.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, your dog, handsome looking!!! I love the card with his half face and then the eyeball peeking through a hole. SO pitt bullish... they are actually always peering around corners to sneek play attack.. .at least our sugar always did. She was a cut up!!

Love the artwork!
T

audrey said...

Jan, what a great display! I enlarged it to see the detail better - you have some nice art cards! What fun it would be to make you an ACEO. Please email your address to me ~ I will send the card when I get it finished.
moonsfolly@comcast.net
♥ audrey

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Really cool display Jan---and not because you put my thing there!
I like all the cards; clicking the photo I could see the details quite well.
Since I am motivated to do little, I ought to try and do a little card. 2.5" x 3.5"......surely I have THAT much oomph!!! LOL!!

XXOO!!
Anne

April said...

I love how you have all your cards and art displayed here, Jan. It just looks great! Those ATC's are pretty fun to make, aren't they....and to get. :0D Enjoy this beautiful weather we're having, 'kay!

Jan said...

Tammy, the dog ATC's are not made by me, I bought them from this guy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/dogartstudio
There is one that might as well be my dog, he does good work, really captures expressions.

Jan said...

Audrey, I'd love to trade with you, I'll email you privately.

Jan said...

Anne, if you start making these again you might not get to your banners, they are addictive.

Jan said...

Thanks, April. I am enjoying the weather. Steve actually mowed the grass yesterday!

Ces Adorio said...

Jan, the collage of Aceos and ATCs is very unique. I enlarged it and I like the dog cards. You have quite a collection there!

I love the hearts in the previous post.

I have exactly zero fiber art skill. I would not know what to do.

I hope you are well.

Best regards.

Mary Fox of Fox On The Run said...

Great display, Jan! Don't you just love to see them all together? I am enjoying mine so much, too.